|Our last day together.|
Here were the issues I've had in the past that this sheet fixed:
- Where I board they don't take fly sheets off, just winter blankets. So it needed to hold up to 24/7 wear.
- It needed to not rub the hair off on the shoulder.
- It needed to protect the hair at the top of the tail from being rubbed due to annoying late summer mystery flies.
- It needed to actually do it's job so that she wouldn't loose half her tail again swatting at flies.
- It needed to not rip or tear easily.
- It needed to feel comfortable (oh so silky to the touch).
- It needed to make a mostly black horse feel not so dark in the hot summer heat or cause her to sweat.
These sheets are a pretty penny, but there is not one tear that needs to be mended on this sheet after three solid months of 24/7 wear by Miss Thing. In fact, one quick wash and it looks almost new again! Granted she had finally passed her blanket destruction days of her youth, but she could on occasion still be rough on things if she
Happy trails and swooshing tails!