- Begin schooling multiple fence gymnastics. - done!
- Move jumps up to 2'3". - fail, fences did not go above 2'.
- Solidify flying changes. - fail, Rose started to develop a bit of canter anxiety with schooling these regularly. She started trying to do tempe's on her own accord when I just wanted her to canter a straight line. Now that I know she can do them well enough when asked we are taking a break.
- Continue working on gymnastics. Add a third fence to our line.
- Move final vertical jump of gymnastic line up to 2'3" oxer.
- Attend May 18th local show. Show English Equitation and Hunter Hack (2'6" cross rails).
- Have at least one dressage or jumping lesson.
Happy trails and swooshing tails!